Industrial Sciences Group has completed a range of aerospace projects for various global organisations:
- Analysing/modelling realistic tracking station performance – for mission analysis, simulations etc.
- Significantly reducing the size/run time of large Monte Carlo simulations – using Statistical Experimental Design, Space Filling methods & Meta models
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment using Bayesian Inference
- Anomaly Detection in Tracking Data using Wavelets
- Accounting for uncertainty in autonomous system health-monitoring , fuel slosh modelling etc