Industrial Sciences Group has completed a range of Space projects for various global organizations:
- Analyzing/modelling realistic tracking station performance – for mission analysis, simulations etc.
- Significantly reducing the size/run time of large Monte Carlo simulations – using Statistical Experimental Design Space Filling methods & Meta models.
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment using Bayesian Inference.
- Anomaly Detection in Tracking Data using Wavelets.
- Accounting for uncertainty in autonomous system health-monitoring , fuel slosh modelling etc.