Industrial Sciences Group has completed a range of Space projects for various global organizations:
- Analyzing/modelling realistic tracking station performance – for mission analysis, simulations etc.
- Significantly reducing the size/run time of large Monte Carlo simulations – using Statistical Experimental Design Space Filling methods & Meta models.
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment using Bayesian Inference.
- Anomaly Detection in Tracking Data using Wavelets.
- Accounting for uncertainty in autonomous system health-monitoring , fuel slosh modelling etc.
Here’s a few of the missions and projects that we’ve been involved in:
- Case study from a Google Lunar X Team: Use of advanced statistical techniques for mission analysis
- Australian Space Agency Spotlight on Uncertainty Quantification in tracking, orbit determination, and simulation of cis-lunar and lunar missions.
- ISG collaboration with Space Exploration Engineering on two NASA-funded lunar missions
- Quantitative analysis of tracking data for SpaceIL lunar landing mission